CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lovette ♥ Life

Lovette ♥ Life
Being an ordinary girl, I'm leading my life in my own way =)

Friday, August 27, 2010

♥ Love is ... ♥

Love is...


- ♥ Love is a skill - Love is a way of life - Love is an attitude ♥ -


But, this time I have to say...

Love is Nothing

Sometimes I wonder, why most of us are suffering from the boys-girls relationship matter? Even myself would feel lost whenever I feel lonely and isolated, I was thinking :

" Love is nothing?

Or...

Love is really a thing for me?"

Yea, I admit, everyone needs ♥ LOVE

Love from...

♥ Parents

♥ Lovers

♥ Friends


=D

* P/S : LOL ♥ I love them and THEY love me (I think)

I'm the kind of girl who needs someone (I mean Lover) to care about me, love me, take care me, and then, easily falling in love with someone, LOL =D (I'm changing this bad habit ^^)

Erhem, I mean I do have a sensitive and caring heart, but I ain't a PLAYGIRL, I don't play with boys-girls relationship, this matter really needs some RESPECT ♥ I really hate those who played girls and boys, and simply dump them away whenever they have new lovers. Urghh~ I should say they 'LIKE' not 'LOVE', they don't even know what does the word 'LOVE' actually mean...

My sister's friend just met a boy like this recently, OMG, the guy is sucks and he is such an IDIOT! Hey, you shouldn't treat the girl like this! You thought you are so so attractive and able to play girls is it? You are so so WRONG! The girl was so hurt and she really took their relationship stuff as a serious matter, * sigh * pitiful girl~ Cheer up ♥ Baby!

Then, for boys - SOME boys - they keep 'changing' new girlfriends, it's like something that can show how good they are in flirting and dating with girls, OMG, it's just something that shows how silly you are, my friend!! They broke up with someone, and falling in love with another one the next day... Wow~ They can 'recover' so so soon... LOL =D They thought they can't live without LOVE, hey hey, this is so wrong!

I mean...

♥ Love is Nothing ♥ (I mean the Love from LOVERS)

Love is nothing so big deal~ Some would die for love and even hurt themselves just because they say they LOVE someone...

Love is just a thing that makes your life more interesting and colourful ♥ You don't have to die for it! Don't ever hurt yourself please~

For me,

Love can be a thing and we should really appreciate it when we have someone who loves you ♥

But if you are single or just broke up with yours one, don't give up your life so easily, you should tell yourself : " LOVE IS NOTHING! "

♥ Love Yourself, Love Your Life ♥

We should respect LOVE and others, don't be a PLAYBOY or PLAYGIRL ♥

Learn to Love yourself, before you learn to Love others~


Arghhhhhh... It's kinda funny when I keep saying : " LOVE IS NOTHING
" ,
and at the same time saying : " RESPECT LOVE " , LOL =P

What I wanna say is :

We should respect LOVE and don't play with it, ♥ Take It Serious Please ♥

But when you loss your loved one, ♥ Love Is Nothing ♥ and you don't have to suffer from this matter.



♥ Cheers ♥










With Love,

D.ai ♥ G.ah ♥ J.ie

Lovette

* Love yourself ♥ Love your life *



(Love angles, I need some Love btw... =P )

Bla bla bla~

0 comments: