CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lovette ♥ Life

Lovette ♥ Life
Being an ordinary girl, I'm leading my life in my own way =)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

With Love , We Made These Tarts ♥


Proudly announce , these are "Chocolate Cheese Tart" ! Hurray , we succeed ! This is my first time ever to bake these tarts , they're not tasty as the tarts the people are selling out there , but for me , they're are soooo Yummyyy !

My darling , Michelle came to my house this morning , she brought some ingredients for me , and of course the main thing -- RECIPE ♥ She made a cheesy ham tart for us before , it was tasty , yum yum ! Hmm , I consider her as EXPERIENCED and I need her professional advice for baking tarts , wee ~ LOL =)

Chelle , these are our "爱的结晶品" xD I'll keep some for you and Sam Koh ♥ Love ya !

0 comments: